The GEOsniff® Starter-Kit 2.0 of enOware combines professional measurement technology with user-friendly operation for generating a depth-temperature profile of a geothermal probe via smartphone. The all-inklisive package meets all the needs and requirements that are necessary for the measurement, visualization, validation and quality assurance of geothermal probes.
The GEOsniff® Starter-Kit 2.0 includes the following components:
- GEOsniff® MEASUREMENT PIG for measuring high-precision depth-temperature profile, the absolute depth as well as the continuity of a geothermal probe
-> Download Data Sheet <-
- GEOsniff® BYPASS for manual insertion and discharge the GEOsniff® MEASUREMENT PIG into the geothermal probe, comfortably stored within a barrel including a submersible pump
- GEOsniff® VALIDATION-BOX for reading out the measurement data, configuration of the measurements and charging the energy storage of the GEOsniff® MEASUREMENT PIG
- GEOsniff® APP for iOS smartphones for controlling the VALIDATION-BOX, wireless and user-friendly. The Android APP is coming soon! Get in touch with the current test environment.
-> Download iOS APP <-
- GEOsniff® Training at enOware or on site for max. 3 persons including training materials and field tests.
The GEOsniff® Starter-Kit 2.0 offers the following advantages:
- Measurement of a high-precision depth-temperature profile, the absolute depth as well as the continuity for initial measurement of the efficiency of a geothermal probe, including TRT measurement
- wireless overall system for reading and evaluating of the measured data with a operating time up to 8 hours (optional: GEOsniff® CORD CLIP Adapter for wired lowering within well measuring points, probes etc.)
- Easy to operate via Smartphone GEOsniff® APP
- Location management by GPS logging
- Starting, controlling and managing multiple measurements
- Clear and immediate visualization of measurement data
- Easy export of measurement data in CSV format
- Push notifications about current states of the GEOsniff® MEASUREMENT PIG like "ready for measurement", "probe base reached", "measurement date can be read out",...